Amber teething necklaces are completely safe when purchased by a legitimate Australian business following government safety protocols and guidelines and when used under supervision as per safety instructions.
All our amber is sourced from Australias largest amber wholesaler and is sold complete with certificate and safety instructions and is of the highest quality.
A guide always remember these 5 safety guide lines
- Always use under supervision
- remove the amber when the child is sleeping or unsupervised
- Inspect the amber regularly for damage or excessive wear and replace under manufacturers warranty
- never let a child chew or suck the amber
- Insure the size fit correctly, not too loose as to come over the chin and not too tight. For more details on sizing check out out sizing information page